Navigating the Changing Landscape of Sustainability-Related Claims
𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚: March 28th, 14:00 - 15:00 CET. Fill out the form at the bottom of this page to claim your spot at our webinar.
Consumers are becoming increasingly cautious over their purchases, and governments are drafting policies like the EU Green Claims Directive. Brands in the consumer electronics sector that use environmental claims on their products need to navigate this evolving landscape.
Learn from a panel of experts how your business can:
- Demonstrate its commitment to environmental responsibility with integrity and mitigate reputational risk and accusations of greenwashing
- Retain the trust of its sustainability-minded customers
- Stay ahead of any relevant environmental regulations
Our wide range of panelists have diverse and deep domain expertise in climate law, corporate decarbonization best practices, business risk mitigation, brand and communication, and more.
Learn about topics including:
- The impact and rollout of the Green Claims Directive and other claim-related regulations
- How your business can ensure it's prepared to mitigate these potential new risks
- The opportunities your business can leverage by making transparent and substantiated environmental claims
Register Now for Our Webinar
TIME: 14:00 CET
DATE: March 28th
Duration: 45 minutes (with a 15-minute Q&A at the end)
Navigating the Changing Landscape of Sustainability-Related Claims Webinar